This form of treatment proves just how amazing the human body is. It is a simple technique based on acupuncture.
According to the Chinese people, our body have several points of energy. These points would be related to the functioning of organs and the energy balance of the whole organism.
The feng fu point is one of the points and would be located at the back of the neck, near the nape of the neck.
According to the Chinese, feng fu is a place of high energy concentration.
And by being stimulated, it is able to rejuvenate and restore the energies of the body.
The execution of this technique is very simple.
How To Practice It
– Choose a comfortable position, can be seated or tummy down.
– Apply an ice cube at the feng-fu point (see picture) for 20 minutes.
– If convenient, you can use a cloth or a plastic bag to wrap the ice cube.
– At the end of the first 30 seconds of feng fu stimulation with ice, you will begin to feel a slight heat at the point.
– Make the application one day, one day not twice a day: the first one fasting, when you wake up, and the second one at night, before going to sleep.
In the early days, there is the possibility of a slight sensation of euphoria due to the release of endorphins.
Now see some benefits of applying ice in the neck (feng fu):
– Improves sleep quality
– Gives vitality to the body
– Improves digestion
– Helps prevent flu and colds
– Relieves pain (of spine, head, joints)
– Help improve respiratory, cardiovascular and intestinal diseases
– It also helps to improve thyroid, arthritis, hypertension and asthma problems
Pregnancy, presence of pacemaker, epilepsy and schizophrenia.